A “cookie” is a text file that a website sends to your computer or other device connected to the Internet in order to uniquely identify the user´s browser or to save information or settings in your browser.
By closing the banner you see while browsing the site, scrolling through any page in the site, or clicking on any of its elements, you agree to their use. This site uses “technical” and/or “profiling” cookies.
Cookies related to tasks that are strictly necessary for the operation and delivery of the service;
cookies related to the saving and optimization of preferences (e.g. Flash Player cookies if they don’t exceed the duration of the session, cookies for saving the shopping cart or preferences in language/currency);
statistical cookies, where they are used directly by the site operator to collect information in aggregate form.
first or third party advertising profiling cookies;
social networking cookies;
statistical cookies fully managed by third parties.
To learn more about profiling cookies go to www.youronlinechoices.com/uk
Managing cookies on different browsers:
The Session cookies are generally essential to distinguish between connected users, and are useful to prevent a feature request can be given to the wrong user, and for security purposes to prevent cyber attacks to the site. Session cookies do not contain personal data and lasts only for the current session, ie until the browser is closed. Other cookies (cookie functionality) used by the Website are strictly necessary for the use of the Site, in particular, are connected to an express request of functionality from the user, for which there should be no consensus.
Using this Site are made available to users certain services provided by third parties, such as connecting to social networking services. In particular, the site presents social plugin for Facebook to Twitter, to LinkedIn and Google+, reservation services online Booking.Com, BookAssist, Wubook e Citybreak or Tradedoubler performance marketing company. These plugins do not set a cookie, but if it is already present on the visitor´s computer is able to read it and use it according to its settings. The collection and use of information by such third parties are governed by their respective privacy policies.
For the treatment of personal data, subject to your consent, third parties unknown to WebPlan di G. Vassalli could be put in place through cookies connecting to this link and making use of the relevant service can customize their choices:http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices
Information regarding processing of personal data
a) processing of your personal data shall be carried out for:
1. contractual obligations: to supply goods and services to guests;
2. legal obligations: invoicing, obligatory books of accounts and entries, communications to requesting authorities;
3. communications to banks and similar institutions, for collection of credits and other activities related to contractual obligations;
4. offer of services during your stay (secretarial service, delivery of correspondence, reservation of external services) or subsequent to your stay (communication of special offers, events or similar)
the processing shall be effected with manual and/or automatic systems used to memorize, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes, based on the data in our possession and with your agreement to immediately communicate any corrections, additions and updates;
b) Your refusal to provide authorization for the points 1,2 and 3 of paragraph a) shall result in:
1. the impossibility to start or continue the transaction, or to effect some operations, if the data are required for effecting the transaction or operation;
2. the impossibility to effect some operations which require the communication of the data to subjects which are functionally related to effecting such operations;
3. the failure to communicate the data to subjects which carry out other activities, not functionally related to effecting the transaction.
c) In addition to the person assigned within the data controller company, your data may be communicated to:
1. hotel facilities where you will be a guest;
2. tax consultant (for administrative purposes);
3. public and private agencies, also following inspections or audits;
4. subjects which can access your data based on the laws;
5. outside companies which supply goods and services.
d) e) you can exercise your rights with regards to the data controller at any time, in accordance with article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which for your convenience we have reproduced in its entirety below:
Article 7. Right to access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data which regard him or her even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of:
a. the origin of personal data;
b. purpose and procedure of processing;
c. the logic applied in the event of processing with the use of electronic means;
d. The identification data of the controller, managers and assigned representative in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
e. the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or assigned personnel.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a. updating, amending or addition to the data if this is in his or her interest;
b. cancellation, transformation to anonymous form or block of the processed data in violation of the law, including those for which it is not necessary to store the data in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or later processed;
c. certification that the operations in letters a) and b) were communicated, also in terms of their contents, to those to whom the data have been communicated or distributed, except in the case where compliance with such results to be impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate in relation to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to oppose, all or in part:
a. processing of personal data which regard him or her for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purposes of their collection;
b. processing of personal data which regard him or her for the purposes of sending direct mail marketing material or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
Owner of data processing
Azienda Agricola Ca’ Lojera
Via Bella Italia, 30 – 37019, Peschiera d/Garda Verona – Italia
Tel. +39 045 7551901
Fax +39 045 6409280
The processing of personal data will be carried out in compliance with the requirements of confidentiality and the most appropriate security measures, as indicated by the Privacy.
As the person concerned of the processing, the guaranteed exercise of rights under Art. 7, Leg. 196/03, including the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation of the existence of your personal data and their communication in intelligible form, to know the methods and the logic of the treatment, to request updating and integration of data, their cancellation or transformation into an anonymous form, in case of violation of the law, as well as, to object to their treatment.
These rights may be exercised by contacting in any time in writing to the data processor at its headquarters indicated in the website itself.